Moorebank Logistics Park is Australia’s largest freight infrastructure project, offering end-to-end operational solutions, world-class supply chain resilience and cost efficiencies.
The site provides 850,000sqm of high specification warehousing opportunities that are future focused with sustainable design initiatives and strong ESG credentials.
Key features of Moorebank Logistics Park include:
- Zoned IN1 General Industry
- Direct links to Port Botany and the national freight rail network via the South Sydney Freight Line
- Improved connection efficiency, transit times, and service reliability to and from Port Botany
- On-site container return solutions providing better site utilisation with less storage of return containers required
- Real time container monitoring proving full visibility of all container movements from point of origination to delivery to the warehouse facility
- Key motorway connectivity for onforwarding and freight export
- Desirable on-site amenity to attract and retain staff