Improved connection efficiency, transit times, and service reliability.
MLP is centrally located within seconds off the M5, 7km East of the M7, 25km South of the M4 and 38km West of the Sydney CBD within the well-regarded industrial precinct of Moorebank that borders the Central West, South West and Outer Western Industrial precinct of Greater Sydney.
In addition to superior road connections, MLP’s access to inland rail allows customers:
- Fully connected regional and national interface connecting Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
- Compatibility with operations in the east-west corridor to Adelaide and Perth
- Provides resilience and reliability by providing rail redundancy in the event of Port related interruptions
- Bypasses congested Sydney and Melbourne road and rail networks
- Provides safe, stable and secure freight solutions
- Provides significant environmental benefits by reducing carbon emissions
- The ability to provide users with true NDC / RDC facilities connected by rail